We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. You will closely cooperate with our teams on creating the best solutions which you will independently translate to the perfect end result. You will be setting up CI/CD pipelines on various platforms, and also communicate with clients, advising and pitching them the best solutions.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our clients, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
*ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, THE INITIAL COMMUNICATION WILL BE VIA VIDEO CALL
If you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku etc)
- Experience with container technology tools and resources (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm etc)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Knowledgeable in DevOps automation tools (e.g Ansible, Terraform, Chef etc)
- Good knowledge of English
Responsibilities for DevOps Engineer:
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals