We are looking for an Intermediate QA Engineer to help us build the outstanding systems our clients dream of.
You will be part of our QA team and take a vital role in testing applications. Our ideal candidate is an expert at finding and detecting bugs with a great attention to details, has technical skills and testing expertise, all that from a user-oriented perspective.
As a QA engineer at Web Factory, you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our customers, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating great products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
What you will do
- Your main responsibilities will be to test software systems, you will review and analyse documentation, specifications and understand the business requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases with high precision and detail, diligently checking each step and documenting differences
- Participate in the planning of software features, including details of technical implementation and product requirements
- Collaborate with the development team
- Be arranging the hardware and software requirements for the test setup
- Participate in deployments and execution of automated tests
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience working on testing web, backend and mobile applications across different platforms [web browser, mobile]
- You have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have good experience with both: functional [regression, integration and system] and non-functional [performance, load and security] testing
- You have experience of working in an agile methodology
- You are highly driven, positive attitude, self-motivated team player
- You are team player who can communicate succinctly with a variety of stakeholders in the development cycle
- You have excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
- You are able to create/update/execute test cases
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to details is one of your strengths
Tools that you are familiar with
- Strong experience for frontend and backend testing
- Good experience with SDLC process
- Ability to work in team [with minimum 5 colleagues]
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Not necessarily needed, but also helpful
- Some experience with test automation [especially Katalon studio or Selenium WebDriver]
- Some knowledge of a programming language [especially Java]
- Some QA certifications
- Some experience in the use of platform IDEs such as XCode, Android Studio, Eclipse, Intellij
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it's time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor
- Personalized career path according to your own goals