We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager who’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating, and helping our company growth.
You will be part of our People Operations team and will take a leading role in managing and executing the recruitment process in the Web Factory. Recruitment Managers who enjoy every part of the recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviewing, are our ideal candidates. At Web Factory, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our customers operate in various sectors: FinTech, Healthcare, Hospitality [Booking Systems], and Entertainment. We provide end-to-end services to our customers, from software design to UI design, and everything in between. You will be working with a team that values trust, respect, and diversity.
To thrive in this role you are someone who understands the market, builds multiple sources for candidates, finds the ideal candidates that fit the culture of Web Factory.
*According to the current situation, the initial communication will be via video call
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will do
- Update recruiting procedures or create new procedures.
- Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates
- Research the best job advertising techniques
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Suggest ways to improve the employer's brand
- Attend career events and job fairs
- Personalized career path according to your own goals
- Fully flexible working hours. You decide when it’s time for work. We trust that you will get the job done during your 40-hour workweek
- Mentorship & guidance from day one
- Private health insurance
- FitKit profile with 36 credits added to it each month
- Relax zone, both indoor and outdoor